1) To attend at least one MAFF PMO meeting per year.
2) To conduct an initial project visit at the beginning of
the first year of the project with the MAFF lead official
for the project.
3) To undertake (with assistance from the PMC
representatives) a thorough review, at the break point, to
decide whether the remainder of the project should continue.
4) To conduct at least three project visits per year, and
four in the first year, to include at least two consortium
meetings per year.
5) To provide regular reports on the progress of the project
, following each project visit or consortium meeting, and to
produce two additional formal PMO reports per year for the
programme's regular PMC meetings.
6) To take responsibility for ensuring that the consortium
produce a final project report and complete a separate
project completion form by the projects end date, and to
produce a separate page of PMO's comments to be attached to
the project completion form.